General Conditions of Contract
1) General - The offer and sale of products offered on e-commerce site are www.shopglamour.it
provided by Glamour bags and accessories, headquartered in JF Kennedy 95 -Canosa di Puglia (BT - Italy), fiscal code and VAT number 06718550721 registered in the Register of Companies of Bari - The e-mail addresses are firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com; the number of fixed is +0039 0883883910
2) Users and Orders - They can use the e-commerce site only final consumers 'consumers', as identified by Italian law. Glamour deemed valid and effective and will consider only the purchase orders that have the following characteristics: a) orders will be processed only if they involve at most n. 20 items b) Orders will be dispatched only if the shipment is required and is directed within the Italian territory for foreign (non Italian) the order is made through contacts firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com . It is understood that Glamour bags and accessories reserves the right not to execute the orders that do not have the above characteristics is understood, also, that Glamour will not process your order and / or feel it ineffective when it is not possible to verify the correctness information relating to the shipping and billing information; in any case Glamour reserves the right to terminate the contract by simple e-mail communication.
3) Prices and Products - the purchase price of the products will be specific in euro and are inclusive of VAT, but exclusive of any customs fees imposed by individual countries. Glamour Special promotions may be applied to one or more products on the site that modify the price. The essential characteristics of the products and the prices are indicated in the product on the site to which the user has accessed before to process the order. Product images may not correspond fully to the real ones. Sales, in fact, are made of "sample type" pursuant to art. 1522/2 second paragraph of the Civil Code, so the differences are not significant according to commercial usage, or small differences in quality, color or cut, can not be the subject of complaint. For any alteration of the natural color of the skin packaged products with the customer exempts from now Glamour from all liability.
4) Delivery - will be charged to the consumer the cost of transport of the goods that will be specified in advance when purchasing products. The consumer can indicate that the purchase is shipped to an address different from that of the order and / or billing, provided that it is always within the same nation that produced the order, provided that the client must specify a shipping address where someone is always there to pick up the package. Glamour will be able to execute the order within 14 days of receiving confirmation of payment, without prejudice to the right of Glamour to accept and / or reject the order itself, within the same period; if for reasons related to the productivity of the company, such as suspension of work for any holiday, the deadline for the execution of the order were to be increased, this will be in advance and specifically mentioned in the website, and in any case the deadline for the delivery of products can not be more than 30 days from the date of conclusion of the contract. The estimated working time for the next delivery depend on the carrier chosen. Glamour, also, and only if the customer expressly requests in writing, once the shipment send the customer an email containing all the information to track your order. Glamour is not in anyway responsible for the failure and / or delayed delivery of the package, if you fail to comply with the procedures for withdrawal described above, or if there are, however, incorrect particulars of the customer. At any time after 14 days from the order confirmation, if the ordered items not yet been delivered, you can directly contact to the Glamour 0883 883 910 or email to above; The situation will then be verified by the shipping company.
5) Completion Orders - The user to conclude the purchase contract will have to complete the order process on the web site in all its parts and confirm the payment of the order on the website of the institution selected payment. It is understood that orders from countries other than Italian and will be examined at the time with the client and with characteristics distinct from those set forth above will not be accepted under any circumstances.
7) Confirmation of order - The order confirmation will be sent no later than 10 days from receipt of the complete order, via email to the user with all the reference data of the order.
8) Conclusion of contract - The contract is concluded when the user receives from Glamour via e-mail confirmation of the order, provided, however, that has come Glamour confirmation of payment selected by the body as well as the correctness of data that have been entered by the user. E 'right to Glamour refuse the order by giving notice by email within 10 working days from receipt of the same, even in the case of incorrect data or forwarding of a code of credit card institution selected invalid and / or incorrect.
9) Unavailability products - If the products presented on e-commerce sites www.shopglamour.it are no longer available, it is up to Glamour notify us within 10 working days from the receipt of the order of the unavailability of products in stock. In the event that the price of the product has already been paid will be edited by Glamour return the sum paid, but nothing is due to the user by way of damages, compensation and / or otherwise, within 14 days from the communication of unavailability
10) Warranty Legal - Glamour on the products sold to the customer provides the guarantees established by Italian law. By way of example and not limitation, the warranty does not cover damage caused by abuse, accident, water, solvents, wear and tear, damage caused by carriers. The warranty does not even cover the damage from the loss of the contents of the bag, and the losses caused by failure to use the product, as well as the further damage that the user of the asset has suffered as a result of the lack of conformity. The guarantee is given in the manner and terms, including the terms of forfeiture, provided dall'art.128 and following of the Consumer Code (Legislative Decree no. 206 of 06.09.2005). In particular, Glamour is liable to the consumer for any lack of conformity which exists at the time of delivery. Glamour, in accordance with the above legislation, is responsible for where the lack of conformity becomes apparent within two years as from delivery of the goods; the consumer be revoked if a complaint Glamour of the lack of conformity within a period of two months from the date on which he discovered the defect.
11) payments- payment for online purchases made on the site www.shopglamour.it can be made by Paypal, cash and bank, in the case of mark there is a charge of € 5.00.
12) Withdrawal - If it is not satisfied with the purchase, the buyer has the right to terminate the contract with Glamour no later than 14 days after delivery of the goods without any penalty and / or motivation, the following basic conditions:
a) that the product has not been used and has not suffered any type of damage;
b) that the product, its identification tag and original product packaging is intact and undamaged. The right of withdrawal may be exercised solely by the purchaser and shall in no case be exercised by another person even if the recipient of a gift. To exercise the right of withdrawal, the purchaser must submit no later than 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods a written communication -via registered mail, e-mail addresses above riportati- which expressly declares and without assigning any explicit motivation, they intend to return to what he himself has ordered. Please find attached for this purpose a facsimile communication that can be used by the customer, provided that in the event that the withdrawal entails the obligation to return the products, the customer will have to follow the below mentioned procedure rendered. In case of purchase of a plurality of products, the withdrawal can be exercised even if only for some of them. In case of regular and legitimate exercise of the right of withdrawal, Glamour will return to the purchaser the amount it already paid for the products for which the right of withdrawal is exercised, with the exception of postage / shipping, including those for the return of the products themselves, which are borne by the buyer. The repayment of this amount must be conducted by Glamour within 14 days of receipt of notice of withdrawal or, if the goods have already been delivered from Glamour to the shipper for delivery to the customer within 14 days from the date of receipt by Glamour of those products returned by the customer and provided that such products are complete, except causes of delay not attributable to Glamour in the case of exercise of the right of withdrawal, to which the purchaser has already been shipped the goods will have to follow the instructions of stipulated herein for the return process in order to return merchandise purchased at Glamour, which must be sent exclusively and directly Glamour at the registered office as indicated above, within 15 days from receipt of the return authorization right of withdrawal. To proceed with the return of the product must, therefore, follow the steps in the return process, also accessible through the "Main Section online purchases" in the Returns section.
13) Returns - The acceptance of the return can take place only with the prior permission of Glamour every intention to return must be notified to Glamour e-mail through the form provided on the following websites: www.shopglamour.it indicating specifically the product, and / or products for which you want to make the return, the number and the date of the invoice issued at the time of delivery of the product and its justification. Verified the above, Glamour send by e-mail communication with which will provide, if the necessary conditions exist, authorization to return, a return code and the relevant form to be included in the package which will be returned with the items already listed . It is understood that the products may be returned by the purchaser only and exclusively and solely at the registered office of Glamour bags and accessories, in Canosa di P. (BT) - # 95 John F. Kennedy Street. The packaging of the goods (which is paid by the buyer) must be made with the original box in order to avoid that the goods arrive at their destination deteriorated. Only in the event that the original packaging is unusable you may use an equivalent box for size and strength. We will not accept returns of items purchased without having been complied with the procedure specified therein. You can not make refunds for merchandise, whether as a result of withdrawal, at the expense of the recipient. The user can choose autonomously, and in any case at its own expense, with the courier to return the item, but we recommend you use a courier or postal service that allows a tracking or at least an acknowledgment of receipt. Once the return has arrived at the registered office of Glamour, it will check the legitimacy of the return, and verified the correctness of the operations, and will send you a confirmation email; In this case, the amount paid for the purchase, excluding shipping charges and management that is accurate as of now will not be refunded will be credited back through the system with which it was paid. The rebate is usually done within 14 days of receipt of the email confirming the above, except the causes of delay not attributable to Glamour
14) Governing Law and Jurisdiction - The purchases made via the Internet on e-commerce sites of Glamour are governed by Italian law and the terms and conditions listed on the site at the time when the order is placed. Any disputes that may arise on the conclusion, interpretation, and execution of a sale concluded by the e-commerce Glamour will be referred to the jurisdiction of the Italian courts.
15) Privacy - Legislative Decree No 30 June 2003. 196 "Code concerning the protection of personal data", hereinafter also referred to the Privacy Act, provides for interested parties the protection of personal data. Pursuant to art. 13 of the Legislative Decree, Glamour, with registered office in Via J.FKennedy 95, Canosa di Puglia (BT), informs the customer that the personal data and information supplied by the same will be treated in accordance with local regulations. In particular, also, to inform the customer of the following:
1) The processing of personal data supplied when purchasing on-line is finalized:
a) The execution of an obligation arising from a contract to which the client is a party or to fulfill,
before the execution of the contract, specific requests for the same;
b) fulfill the obligations of law, regulation and legislation;
2) The data will be processed in accordance with the principles of necessity and relevance to the use of computerized procedures, in the manner and to the extent necessary for the above purposes.
3) The conferment of data is necessary to be able to access the services provided by Glamour, fulfill
contractual obligations, accounting and tax; their absence makes it impossible for the
our society to fulfill its contractual obligations.
4) The data for the purposes referred to in point 1), and may be aware of the persons responsible for the
treatment (employees of the company, administrative office, sales office, external collaborators,
representatives, etc. ..), as well as those who may be communicated For technical and operational closely related to the fulfillment of the purposes mentioned above. In any case Glamour ensures that it will take suitable preventative security measures intended to protect the confidentiality and integrity of data, allowing access to the same to third parties that it reserves the right to appoint and exclusively to those expressly authorized and able to provide appropriate and precise controls to prevent any illegal use and / or abuse by unrelated third parties.
5) The data for the purposes referred to in point 1), may be transferred to countries within the European Union and to
countries outside the European Union.
6) art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 gives the exercise of certain rights, including the right to obtain from the confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form; the person concerned has the right to know
origin of the data, the purposes and methods of treatment, the identity of the holder and the persons to whom the data may be communicated. The party has the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, transformation in anonymous form or blocking of the data processed in violation of the law;
c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention of those
which the data were communicated or distributed, except in the case where this proves to be
impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
L 'interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes and to the use of their data for promotional and advertising.
The holder of the data treatment is Glamour, in the person of its legal representative pro tempore, with registered office in Via Canosa di Puglia- Bt JF Kennedy 95th.
COMMUNICATION MODULE WITHDRAWAL FAC - LIKE With the present / the undersigned / a ............... .., residing at ............, ...... tel, e-mail
............ electronics, announced the cancellation of the contract for the purchase of the following goods and services:
..............................., Purchased by order of .........
Transaction ID: ............ ..
Date and signature